Wednesday 22 June 2011

2 days in a row!

I'm back again -mainly because I realised yesterday I was a day late doing thing 1 and so thing 2 was posted by the time I got in from work, but also if i remember to post daily then it will come in handy when I'm looking back to have record of the high's and low's of my traineeship.

I spent a good hour yesterday reading through people's blogs and I was amazed at the mixture of people blogging - from beginer to hardened pro's. I've yet to leave any comments - simply because I'm usure as what to say. I was however pleased to log on this evening to discover that some-one had read my blog and taken the time to comment it is lovely to already be recieveing support and so I endeavour over the next couple of days to read more blogs and have the confidence to post a comment.

I am at the RSC e-fair at the East Midlands Conference Centre at Nottingham University tomorrow. So if I have time I shall post about that tommorow. I'm looking forward to having a chance to network and go to a few workshops and pick up some useful info.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I've got a bit behind with cpd23, so am only on Thing 2 now! Anyway. I've also been having a read of other people's blogs, and it's really interesting the different styles people have - both in terms of writing and design of their blogs. I also wasn't sure what to comment on other people's blogs, but I was so pleased to have gotten my first comment that it inspired me to just go for it!

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete